Mars Tsunuki Peated Japanese Whiskey
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
- Single malt Japanese whisky from the recently reopened Mars Tsunuki Distillery in Kagoshima
- Distilled in 2016 and 2017 and bottled in 2020
- Aged 3–4 years in primarily bourbon and some sherry casks
- With peat levels of 20 & 50 parts per million, Tsunuki Peated reads much like a peated Highland Scotch. A nose of smoked maple syrup, wet campfire, and dried apricot preps the palate for prominent peat and a note of sandalwood. The drying finish confidently displays browned butter, stemmy herbs, wet gravel, and a hint of menthol.
- Non-chill filtered; 50% ABV
- This 2100-bottle-release is the second from the newly reopened Mars Tsunuki Distillery. Located in the southern prefecture of Kagoshima from which the Hombo family originally helms, the weather is notably more humid and has greater fluctuation in temperature than the Mars Shinshu distillery in Nagano to the north and offers compelling diversity to the Mars book.
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
Your wishlist is empty.
Enjoy the benefits of registering:
- REWARDS: Collect points for every order and other activities, convert them to coupons.
- Order: View Order History, track and manage purchases and returns
- Address Book and Card Wallet: safely store delivery and payment details for faster checkout
- Saved for later: wish list your preferred items and track their availability
Do you want to add products to your personal account?