You got some q’s and we’ve got tons of a’s. We would love to hear from you, either if it’s about an order, a product, what you should drink tonight, or just to say hi. Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you. We have made it even easier for you, check out the FAQ's below – the answer might be there already. Cheers!
WHAT ARE SHIPPING TIMES AND COSTS?
- We try to make every effort to fulfill orders as fast as possible, a typical order can take an average of 2-4 business days to ship. However, please allow 8-10 days for delivery.
- In-store collection available usually within 1 to 7 business days.
- Express delivery ships same day. Cut off is 2pm PST.
- Shipping charges are calculated based on weight, destination, and delivery method. During the checkout process, input your zip code of your destination address to calculate the estimate shipping costs.
- See our Shipping Policy for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?
We accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is completed.
- Delmesaliquor.com features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
CAN I BUY ALCOHOL ONLINE WITHOUT ID?
CAN I SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCTS THAT AREN'T DISPLAYED IN STORE?
CAN I ADD ITEMS TO MY EXISTING ORDER?
CAN YOU LEAVE THE PACKAGE AT MY DOOR OR WITH MY DOORMAN IF I'M NOT HOME?
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY?
All orders are shipped in durable boxes and packaged with layers of foam cushioning to protect the bottles. While we take every precaution to ensure your order is packaged properly and arrives safely, we are not responsible for goods damaged in transit. Customer is responsible for shipping insurance, customers that pay for shipping insurance can file a claim here for a refund or resend.