Barrell Bourbon Batch 32
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Selection of 5, 6, 7, and 10-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Bottled in Kentucky
- 115.34 proof cask strength bottling
Focused squarely on fresh oak and grassy spirit, the aroma calls to mind chopping wood in the yard on a late summer’s morning. The palate is a similarly simple pleasure until a splash of water opens it up to reveal a massively textured whiskey: rich, and oily, it’s a trait that’s often described as “Kentucky chew.”
Nose: A wildflower meadow showing dandelion, nasturtium, and fennel. The floral qualities are intense and concentrated. Late summer fruits round out the profile, among them Rainier cherry, watermelon, and crushed apple. It all integrates seamlessly with aromas of fresh oak, cedar, and applewood, with just a hint of char. The overall impression is that of splitting wood out in the yard when the trees are laden with fruit and the flowers haven’t yet begun to fade.
Palate: Cinnamon rolls arrive with rich, buttery brioche dough, gooey caramel, and a spicy kick of cinnamon. The spice quickly expands to include wasabi and ginger. It’s underpinned by a savory undertone of boiled peanuts, and French butter.
Finish: Quite crisp, with an initial burst of sea spray and lemonade. These fade to reveal lingering notes of raspberry eau-de-vie and pastis.
With a few drops of spring water
Dilution wedges the concentrated floral notes further apart to reveal a whole new level of complexity. Lavender, lemon verbena, and pawpaw fill out the meadow. The palate transforms, with sugars and oils combining with fine tannin, light astringency, and spicy black peppercorn to create a massive, chewy mouthfeel. The finish, meanwhile, is like walking into an old spice shop with the commingled flavors of bitter orange peel, fennel-seed, and turmeric.
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Unfortunately, we can't ship to Alabama, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Utah, and Virginia.
Not eligible for return.
21+ Signature required.
Enjoy the benefits of registering:
- REWARDS: Collect points for every order and other activities, convert them to coupons.
- Order: View Order History, track and manage purchases and returns
- Address Book and Card Wallet: safely store delivery and payment details for faster checkout
- Saved for later: wish list your preferred items and track their availability
Do you want to add products to your personal account?